Wednesday, August 28, 2013

White Before Labor Day

Do you find you wear a lot of white in the week leading up to Labor Day?  I know I do.  Not consciously, it just kind of happens.  Like something in the back of my brain is saying, "wear white now or put it up until Easter".  I know wearing white after Labor Day is not a fashion faux paus anymore (just ask Michael Kors) but...

I wore my white skinny jeans in yesterday's post and my white bootcut jeans in today's post.  I honestly reach for the skinnies more often than the bootcut.  I've gotten myself so hooked on skinny jeans and pants that when it's time to get dressed they are my go t.   But boot cut pants and jeans come across a little more dressy than skinnies, don't you think?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Random Wednesday and Faith and Fashion! Links in sidebar.









1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love that pretty shade of green paired with all the white!