Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shopping Day

On Monday of this week I shared a little bit about my job as a wardrobe stylist, personal shopper and closet editor and about day one of a two day job with my most recent client.  If you didn't get a chance to read it you can find it here.  Today I'd like to share day two and what I wore...

Day two of a full closet edit, personal shopping and wardrobe styling job is as busy, if not more busy, than day one.  Day two is usually the shopping and styling day which means a lot of walking, carrying bags, pulling clothes, dressing the client and then creating as many outfits as possible out of what was purchased that day along with was kept from the edit the day before. Once again comfort and style are a must for what I wear.  I need to be comfortable for all the walking, shopping, carrying and styling but stylish for not only my client but for those I come in contact with as we are shopping the stores.  My favorite boyfriend jeans (which I'm totally obsessed with and wish I could wear every day), summer sweatshirt (malls can be cold but all the moving around can make you warm so it's a perfect choice), leopard belt (because every outfit needs a little leopard if you ask me), crossbody bag (hands free is important when you know you will have a lot of other stuff to carry), a scarf (tossing on a scarf makes even the most simple outfit seem totally pulled together) and polka dot skimmers (I've tried the shopping/styling day in heels before and my feet paid for it for days after!) made up my outfit of choice for this very busy but extremely fun day.

If you'd like to know more about my styling, shopping and editing services or any of the other services I offer please feel free to contact me at savvystyle30605@yahoo.com

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Today I'm linking up with Fashion & Faith - link in sidebar.








No comments: