Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beyond Ready

I don't know about you all but this girl is beyond ready for cool temps!  I wish it was a rule of nature that when Labor Day is over the cooler weather begins immediately!  My hubs gives me a hard time because we live in the South but I always complain about the heat...like it's going to change and all of a sudden be cold here in September!  But originally being from the North I am a true lover of fall.  Everything about fall makes me happy, especially the fall fashion.  Layers, leather, sweaters, jeans, boots, scarves...ahhhhh!

This outfit is transitional ~ my favorite summer sweater paired with colored cropped pants, nude strappy heels and a colorful scarf.  Speaking of this scarf ~ it's a recent Banana Republic Factory purchase (Lord, help me, we have a new Banana Republic Factory Store in town!) and I'm trying out a new way of tying it because Wednesday this week I'm teaching a fashion/style workshop at a business that has their corporate office here in our town and one of the things they asked me to do at the workshop is show everyone several ways to tie a scarf, so I've been practicing!  This one is called the "NYC" and it's my favorite so far.  It looks complicated but it's pretty simple.  I found it on Pinterest here.  Give it a try!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Today I'm liking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Real Girl Style (links in sidebar) and Style Sessions Fashion Link Up.



2 comments:

mystylespot said...

OMG i want that scarf so bad! Love the outfit! Its so chic! xo xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That scarf is gorgeous lady!