Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

You know how on Thursday's on Instagram people post older pictures with the hashtag #tbt for "Throw Back Thursday"?  Well I decided to do that here on the blog today for a couple of reasons. First, it's Thursday so it fits within the #tbt and second, I was going through my pictures and realized I have several from the summer I never blogged! 

These pics were taken back in July at the beach.  The one week this summer I actually got to relax a little bit!  I love maxi dresses for summer.  They are easy to just toss on and go but look so put together.  This maxi puts off kind of a boho vibe which is fun and relaxed ~ perfect for dinner out at the beach!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Working Girl with Style and Fashion and Faith.










No comments: