Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Editing

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!  It's a happy day here because it's finally cold enough to really get into my fall/winter wardrobe!  I spent the day...all day...on Monday editing my closet, getting rid of stuff I never wear and stuff I feel "blah" in, boxing up my summer stuff and my "doesn't fit right now but hopefully will if this diet ever starts to work" stuff and getting out my fall/winter wardrobe.  Editing and purging your wardrobe really should be done twice a year ~ spring and fall ~ but I was a season behind because my daughter was sick this spring and summer and I never got to it.  I had a lot of editing to do!  One of the fun things about editing is that you find things you forgot you had, like the leopard wedges I bought last year that are very similar to a pair I bought this year but different enough that I will wear them both (a girl can never have enough leopard plus I think technically one is cheetah)!  Another great thing about editing is it makes you look at your wardrobe in a different way.  While cleaning out and organizing you will usually come up with new ways to style what you have.  It's one of my favorite things to do when I work with a client, taking what they have and creating new looks!  So much fun!  If you are in need of a closet edit and/or styling but don't know where to start and are in the Athens/Atlanta or surrounding area I'd love to help!  Click on the "Services and Fees" tab for more info! 

I'm happy with my closet edit/styling and happy with the way today's outfit turned out.  I think this is one of my favorite combos yet.  What could be better than boyfriend jeans, pointy toe pumps, a fun fur vest, a bright top and a pop of pink?  Like I said...Happy Hump Day!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Random Wednesday's, Style Sessions and Trend Spin Linkup!!

















 

No comments: