Monday, October 21, 2013

Dressing for the Pumpkin Patch

Happy Monday!  Our family went to the pumpkin patch yesterday like 90% of America did if you look at Instagram! I knew, in true blogger style, that the pumpkin patch would be a great backdrop for blog pictures, so I wanted to dress pumpkin patch appropriate but blog picture ready.  I got these leggings the day before at Entourage, which is a boutique near our house that carries fun, trendy stuff like scarves (great scarves!), jewelry, dresses, tops (I get a lot of my tops there), and jeans.  I ran in there for something completely different and saw these leggings.  I have a confession, I wear leggings 99% of the time when I am at home, and stepping up my leggings game by adding some with a touch of leather was just what I needed.  I bought the black and the tan and I wore them both already.  I have a feeling the gray ones will be in my closet before the end of the week.  The sweater I'm wearing would not be Clinton Kelly approved, it's way too over sized and shapeless, but I think with the slimness of the leggings on the bottom and the riding boots it all balances out.  Plus, it has pockets!  A long tunic sweater with pockets!!  How perfect is that???

What did you do over the weekend?  Any fall fun for you and yours?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with the ladies of Monday Mingle and of Funday Monday.  Links in sidebar.








2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Comfy chic at its best! Love those leggings!

Stylishlyme said...

I'm going to do this outfit too! I'm going to go get a pumpkin with my sister this weekend yay!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com