Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Favorites

I have some extra time this morning (I'm off for fall break at the morning job, woo hoo!) so I decided to do something a little different on the blog today and share with you a few of my Fall Favorites.  Fall is by far my favorite season of the year.  I was telling The Hubs this morning that I wish fall lasted all year...but if it did the anticipation of it and all things fall wouldn't be as special, they would just be the norm, so I guess God knew what He was doing when He made it the way He did!  There are SO many things I love about fall it would be hard to list them all, but fall dressing and fall eating are at the top.  Here are a few of my Fall Favorites... 

A faux leather skirt.  I own this one from Target and I wear it all the time.  It's easy to dress up or down, is super comfy because of the full style and is tres chic!


Brown riding boots.  I own riding boots in black and brown but these from Tory Burch are my dream boots.  They have been on my wish list for a while and one day I will own them!

A boyfriend blazer with faux leather detail.  I need this.  Really, I do.  It's a boyfriend blazer with a twist.  I like the fact that there is no lapel and faux leather sleeves.  Fun, don't ya think?





I'm a huge fan of vanilla chai tea.  Huge.  But the one I've been drinking for years has a ton of sugar and is far from organic.  The other day I was at our local organic grocery and saw this Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix.  It has a lot less sugar than my usual drink of choice (it's mostly sweetened with honey), tastes super yummy plus one box (which makes more than a few drinks) costs less that just one of the vanilla chai teas I've been drinking. Win, win, win!






Pumpkin cupcakes.  Oh my word!  I'm currently on a no-carb diet (don't ask) but I will probably end up making these for my family in the next week or two.  I saw this recipe on Pinterest (isn't that where all recipes come from?), they look super easy to make (I'm not a bake-from-scratch kind of girl), and my family loves all things pumpkin.

So that's a few, just a few, of my current Fall Favorites.  What are some of yours?

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites and What I'm Loving Friday's (links in sidebar)!



No comments: