Monday, October 7, 2013

Meant To Be

I've decided that even though the fall temps are eluding us here in Georgia I'm still dressing for fall!  This girl is more than ready! Today's sweater is from Gap Factory ~ recently ~ like last Friday.  I saw it in the store window and just knew we were meant to be together.  I had to hunt for it in the store because they'd only gotten a few in and had them hidden.  The pattern of the sweater was begging to be mixed with another ~ and being the pattern-mixing nut I am ~ of course I obliged.  The gray and white striped button down paired nicely with the gray, navy and olive leopard print of the sweater.  Navy waxed skinnies and silver pumps finish off today's look.  How about where you are?  Have the cooler temps found their way to you or are you wearing sweaters and layers in 80 degree temps like I am?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with What I'm Loving Friday's, Monday Mingle and Funday Monday (links in sidebar).






No comments: