Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This Skirt

Is there anything more feminine than a tulle skirt?  It's a grown-up's version of a tutu.  And what girl didn't want to be a ballerina and wear a tutu at some point in her life?  I know I did and so did my girls!  I styled this skirt office appropriate by pairing it with a tweed jacket and edgier shoes.  I posted more ways to style a tulle skirt here on the blog back in August when I first ordered this skirt from Bliss on Main. I think the styling possibilities are endless and I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of this little number (and the black one just like it that's on it's way!).

<3 Mz Savvy Style

linking up with ~ Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Monday Bloom, Real Girl Glam, Trend Spin Linkup and Style Sessions






3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ok, that is the cutest skirt EVER!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, you are ready for Fall darling!

XOXO

Maria
www.onestyleatatime.com

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Amazing skirt!!!!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com