Monday, November 11, 2013

Army Green, Camo and Stripes

This was not the post I was planning for today.  Today's post was going to be all about my evening with Clinton Kelly on Friday, but this day has been insanely busy between things at the day job and things here at home, so I decided to save that post for another day when I had more time (and energy) to do it justice.  Stay tuned...

I did not intentionally wear army green and camo for Veterans Day, it just happened to be the outfit that came together this morning but it works!  I love these pants and olive in general.  Olive (or army green) is such a great neutral.  It goes well with black, navy, orange, purple, red, yellow, cream and wine ~ like the stripes in this sweatshirt.  And it also goes well with denim and chambray ~ like this button down.  And camo ~ like these ballet flats (that I have had for YEARS, way before camo was cool!).

Do you ever unintentionally theme dress?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday,  Friday's Fab Favorites and What I'm Loving Fridays!







No comments: