Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hat Days and Holy Jeans

What do you do when you don't feel like washing your hair but you have places to go and people to see?  Put on a hat, of course!  I love my long hair and am thankful for it but the whole washing, drying thing can get old and time consuming especially when I'm in a hurry and it's washing day (I only wash it twice a week so when it's washing day it's got to be done ~ dry shampoo can only do so much!).  Hats are a great way to give myself an extra day and they can add a little something to an outfit too.

On another note, my husband hates these jeans.  He can't understand why I'd wear jeans with holes.  He clearly doesn't understand fashion.  I on the other hand, love these jeans.  They are so crazy comfortable and on trend, and that's all that matters, right?

Linking up with Funday Monday and Monday Mingle (links in sidebar)

<3 Mz Savvy Style


Sweater: Target (old but similar here and here) // Jeans: Gap // T: Gap // Pumps: Steve Madden (Old but similar here) // Bag: Coach // Hat: No Name (Target maybe? Similar here)








2 comments:

Vicki Wilde said...

Stopping by from Funday Monday Bog Hop! On lazy hair days I try to convince myself that pony is super chic :) Love your look here, it's so much fun!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Nothing beats boyfriends in my book! Love!