Monday, February 3, 2014

Fur and Suede

I'd been looking for brown leather leggings for quite some time but hadn't had any luck when I came across these faux suede leggings at T.J.Maxx.  Suede is the next best thing to leather, right?  Along with leather faux fur has become my winter go to.  It glams up any outfit.  I'm going to be sad when spring rolls around and I have to put the faux fur away but it gets too dreadfully hot here in Georgia to try to wear it past March!  What are you going to be sad to see go once the warm weather is here?


XO Mz Savvy Style


Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix it Monday and What I Wore: Sunday










Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21 (last year ~ identical here and shorter version here) | Paisley Top: T.J.Maxx (old ~ similar here and here) | Suede Leggings: T.J.Maxx (no longer available but identical here) | Wellington Boots: Hunter | Welly Liners: Hunter | Bag: Philip Lim for Target (sold out, same color bag here and I LOVE this one in red!!) | Hat: Target (sooo old! Similar here)

 

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Sometimes suede is better than leather. What a pretty outfit. I just love seeing a pair of purple rain boots.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I just love that hat on you! And that bag! So pretty!! Thanks so much for linking up with Mix it Monday! :)