Monday, December 2, 2013

What I Wore ~ For Thanksgiving

Happy Monday, Lovelies!  Can you believe November is already over?  December and the holiday season are here ready or not!  Speaking of holiday's, last week I did a blog featuring a few outfit ideas for Thanksgiving (if you missed it you can find it here) and I fully intended to choose a look from the post and go with it.  But as I started pulling together an outfit it became a combo of outfits one and three.  I blame it on the scarf.  I went to a local boutique looking for a bordeaux shirt (to copy look one) and came out with this scarf instead.  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it ~ the Burberry inspired pattern is perfection, it's super soft and it's an infinity scarf!  The sequin cardi is a recent H&M purchase, perfect for the holidays and is easy to dress up or down. The leather leggings are one of my all-time favorite purchases from last winter, so much so that I bought two pair! And of course my favorite leopard wedges round out my look.  It's gotten to the point that I seldom wear an outfit anymore that doesn't contain leopard in some form or fashion.  I'm an addict.

So what did you wear for Thanksgiving?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday and Monday Bloom (links in sidebar)!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun Thanksgiving outfit! Who says us moms can't be fashionable?!