Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cozy Sweaters

Happy New Year, everyone!

I took a few days off from the blog to go on a little New Years getaway with the Hubs.  It was a nice break for us even though it rained the whole three days!  The rain has finally cleared and now the cold weather has arrived.  We woke up this morning to a temp of 21 degrees!  According to the weatherman it looks like the cold temps are going to continue and just get colder, with Georgia seeing its coldest weather in over a decade in the coming week.  When it's cold out the first thing I want to pull on is a cozy sweater.  A big, warm sweater and leggings is my go-to outfit this time of the year.  When heading out I add some riding boots (or wellies if it's raining) with thick socks and I'm good to go.  I pulled some of my favorite sweaters for you ~ some I own, some are ones I have ordered and are on the way and the rest are on my wish list!  Hopefully you can find a few to keep you cozy and warm in the coming cold months! (Just click on the pictures to get more info about each sweater.)

XO Mz Savvy Style






1 comment:

Baby Shopaholic said...

I love all the sweaters you picked! Crazy how cold it is in Atlanta right now! Burrr!