Sunday, January 5, 2014

Party Perfect

I just finished this party outfit for a client and I thought I'd share it with you all. My client is going to a 50th birthday party and wanted to wear something other than pants but didn't want to wear a dress. I thought a skirt/sweater combo would be the way to go. This feather skirt is so fun and such a statement maker I kept the rest of the outfit simple and classic. A fitted turtleneck sweater balances out the volume of the skirt, the black tights give the look a long line (and add some warmth since it's been so cold!), and pretty bow pumps complete the look. Since I went with a turtleneck I opted for long earrings instead of a necklace and a cuff on each wrist to add sparkle.

 It's party perfect, don't you think?

<3 Mz Savvy Style



Skirt: Milly // Turtleneck: Ann Taylor // Pumps: Tory Burch // Clutch: Jessica McClintock // Earrings: Tory Burch // Cuffs: Love These By J.Crew

No comments: