Friday, January 10, 2014

How To (Fashionably) Style Track Pants

I did something today I never thought I'd do...I bought a pair of track pants. And not to wear around the house but to wear out ~ in public. Call me a slave to fashion trends ~ and comfort! Track pants are very on trend right now. They come in everything from jersey knit to sequins and leather. I went with a simple jersey pair from Target to get me started and if I like the way they look I may step it up a notch with sequins or leather. I wanted to come up with a way to style them that was a little more dressed up and a little less "I'm at home sitting by the fire and watching Gilmore Girls". I wanted to keep the casual vibe of the pants with the simple black sweater and low heeled booties but to make them slightly dressy I added the faux fur vest. Faux fur takes everything up a notch! I'll post pics on Instagram  of me in the actual outfit when I wear it (hopefully tomorrow) and if they are blog worthy, I'll post them here too!

Have you jumped on the track pants trend?

XO Mz Savvy Style



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pairing it with the faux fur gilet adds glamour to it.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/