Monday, January 13, 2014

Two Ways To Wear Track Pants

On Friday of last week I did a post on how to fashionably style a big trend right now ~ track pants.  (If you didn't get a chance to check it out you can see it here.)  On Saturday AND Sunday I did just that ~ styled my new Target track pants.  For Saturday's family get-together I styled them pretty close to Friday's post idea (a little glammed up with faux fur and heels) and on Sunday I decided to try a more casual styling for a day of errands (with a basic T, cardi and flats).  I really liked them both but I do think my favorite was Sunday's more laid back look.  The pants are crazy comfortable too.  Both days I felt like I was wearing my pajamas, which made me feel like I should be heading to Walmart instead of out with family and to Publix! haha!   Oh, and I may or may not have just ordered these leather joggers...

Have you tried the track pants trend?

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday and Mix It Mondays (links in sidebar).






Track Pants: Target // Sweater: Gap // Faux Fur Vest: Loft from last season but identical here // Bag: Kate Spade last season but similar here // Wedges: Shoedazzle (similar here)





Cardigan: TJMaxx last year but I'm loving this bright pink one // T-Shirt: Hanes Men's // Track Pants: Target // Bag: Kate Spade // Shoes: Gap - no longer available but these are cute

6 comments:

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

How cute are those track pants? I love both ways you styled them, but especially the dressed up version! Thanks so much for sharing on Mix it Mondays! :)

Carly said...

both are super cute..I have a dressy pair of trackish type pants and I LOVE THEM! Comfort meets chic:)
Happy Tuesday.
C

Stylishly in love said...

Beautiful look on you.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Groomy said...

Hey, it is superb share on the best ways to style the track pants. I am so happy to have these inspirations. I have recently bought workout gear from the brand Carbon38 and one of the track pants are quite similar so I am definitely try your ideas for casual looks.

Cho co said...

He does not care about how your day was your job, your friends, your family, and stress in your life or anything else. A booty call does not want to know you on an intellectual basis so he will always cut a normal conversation short and his ultimate goal will be to get you into his arms immediately. Sponge Bob Biker Shorts

ji jhon 88 said...

If you want to follow the training program for shaping your butts, then you can have access to it at your home too. Booty XXL