Thursday, February 20, 2014

Like a Magpie

You know how magpie's are attracted to anything shiny and hummingbirds are drawn to anything red?  I'm that way with leopard ~ if it's leopard I'm all over it!  Coats, shoes, jackets, bags, tops, scarves, bracelets, skirts, shorts, dresses, chairs, rugs, throws...I can't get enough leopard!  Which brings me to these pants ~ leopard, bootcut pants from the juniors section at a local consignment shop.  I spotted them the minute I walked into the store and once I tried them on and they fit (yay!) I didn't care if they are maybe a little much for someone my age, they had to come home with me!  Because the pants are bold (even though leopard is considered a neutral it is still bold) I decided to pair them with a simple black sweater.  The emerald green pumps pop against the leopard without competing with it and play off of the green stones in my statement necklace.

What are you drawn too?  Leopard like me or another pattern or color?

XO Mz Savvy Style


What I'm Wearing ~ Pants: Consigned (similar here and these are on my wish list!) | Sweater: Gap | Necklaces: Long - New York & Company (similar) and Short - Versona Accessories (similar) | Pumps: Qupid (old, identical here) | Bag: Kate Spade (similar) | Cuff: Tory Burch 









Linking up with Working Girl With Style

1 comment:

The Pink Dewdrops said...

beautiful blog...keep in touch:)
plz join my blog
http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.com/