Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oxblood, Hot Pink, Cuffs and Snow

Since snow days are hard to come by here in Georgia I decided to take advantage of the snow we had last week and use it as a backdrop for some blog pics.  Snow is just so darn pretty I couldn't pass up the chance!  If you missed my earlier snow day outfit post you can it here.

I'm kind of obsessed with these Hudson skinnies right now because they haven't fit in a while and now that they do I want to wear them all the time! I also have an olive green pair with a neon yellow stripe in the same style and they've been getting a lot of wear time too.  I bought both pair a few seasons ago at TJMaxx on a super clearance (we're talking like $9) and even though they are a little harder to wear because of the bright tuxedo stripe I treat them like they are solid and pair them with a lot.  For today's outfit I decided to play up the hot pink stripe instead of ignoring it by wearing hot pink pumps (not exactly snow shoes but they made for cute pictures!), a hot pink statement necklace and one of my favorite bracelets in the same bright hue.  Speaking of bracelets, have you noticed a trend with me lately?  I've been wearing cuffs almost every single day.  I have always been a HUGE bracelet fan and have lots in different styles but cuffs are becoming my favorite go-to's.  Next on my wish list is this Tory Burch Cuff for spring/summer and this gorgeous cuff from Made In The Deep South.

What accessory have you been loving lately?

XO Mz Savvy Style


What I'm Wearing ~ Hudson Skinnies via TJMaxx (old, similar with out the stripe here) | Tunic Sweater with Sheer Back Detail: TJMaxx (similar) | Statement Necklace: TJMaxx (old, similar here and here) | Pumps: Charlotte Russe (old, similar herehere and lower heeled version here) | Bracelets: BCBGeneration | Bag: Louis Vuitton via Agora Vintage










Linking up with Random Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy (links in sidebar)

No comments: