Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Week

Happy Valentine's week!  I love it when a special day falls at the end of the week because you feel like you can celebrate all week long!  One of the ways I love to celebrate holiday's is by dressing for them and this morning in honor of Valentine's week I pulled a week's worth of red and pink Valentine's inspired outfits to wear and share!

Today's outfit is not a "Valentine's only" outfit, you could pretty much wear it any day of the year but with the pops of pink and red it gives a nod to the holiday.  I love how the pink horizontal stripe in the sweater goes with the pink vertical stripe in the shirt and it is all pulled together with the pink pants but the leopard in the shoes makes the whole look more interesting.

And while we are on the subject of Valentine's...have you had a chance to check out my Valentine's Gift Guide I posted last week?  If not you can see it here!

What are you wearing this Valentine's week?  Do you enjoy dressing for the holiday?

XO Mz Savvy Style









What I'm Wearing ~ Pants: New York and Company (old, similar here) | Shirt: J.Crew Men's (thrifted, similar here) | Sweater: Gap (last season, similar v-neck version here) | Shoes: Jessica Simpson via eBay, I'm loving this lower heeled version and this almost identical pair | Bag: Vintage Coach Legacy via Agora Vintage, you can find the same here.

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix it Monday's and What I Wore Sunday.

4 comments:

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I love brights for Valentine's Day! They make me feel more festive. ;) Thanks for sharing with Mix it Monday! Hope you're having a great week!
xo,
Lauren
Fizz and Frosting

Unknown said...

I LOVE this look, serious, love it! Not even trying to 'pun' there!
Love your style!
Thanks for linking up at WIW Sunday...
Carolyn
http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

LyddieGal said...

This is a great valentines inspired look! I love the stripes and leopard together.
Chic on the Cheap

vanessa • withgreatheart.com • attractive, affordable blog + web design said...

Love this look! Around Valentine's I love wearing red and purple together.

xo,
Vanessa
Enter our blog design giveaway!