Monday, May 5, 2014

Star 94 and Isaac Mizrahi

This past Thursday evening I had the privilege of co-hosting a Sip and Shop ~ Girl's Night Out with Star 94 Atlanta and my friend (and favorite client) Cindy Simmons at a new outlet center here in Georgia, The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta.  Summer trends was my theme for the night's event and I worked with a few stores at the outlet center to pull examples of the trends for the attendees to get an idea of what I was talking about.  My top trends for summer are ~ jumpsuitskimonosnauticalpastelswhite accessoriesfloralscage sandals and bucket bags. I borrowed the chicest navy and white jumpsuit that I gave a nautical vibe to with a rope handled straw bag and red, white and blue accessories from Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, bought a fun floral kimono from Love Culture and pulled the rest of my trends list from the amazing Isaac Mizrahi NY store.  The girls at the Isaac store were also kind enough to lend me a head to toe look for the evening AND provide an entire outfit for the night's giveaway!

The Scribble Studio provided a really cool custom chalkboard for the event

Styling one of the mannequins with two of the trends ~ jumpsuits and nautical

Goody bags for the evening's attendees

My sweet friend, favorite client, Star 94 morning radio host and my co-host for the event, Cindy Simmons and I getting ready for our evening!

Loved working with Star 94!  They have been my favorite radio station since the early 90's!

Jumpsuit and accessories provided by Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th and styled by me

Dress, bag and watch provided by Isaac Mizzrahi NY for the night's "guess the price" drawing giveaway!  What a fabulous prize!  I wish I could have entered! (I'm totally crushing on the adorable and on trend bucket bag!!)

Cindy and I with the outfit's winner, Tina Divito!  Lucky lady!

Let's talk about my outfit for a minute...
Isaac Mizrahi NY provided my look for the evening and I felt like a princess!  Isaac has created a line of the most perfect party dresses in a rainbow of gorgeous colors at a really affordable price.  The fit and flare design flatters just about every figure and... the dress has pockets!!  Doesn't every girl love a dress with pockets?!  The dress can be worn for all kinds of occasions, from weddings and parties paired with a great pair of heels and some statement jewelry to a more casual event with wedges or flats and a denim jacket.  And these heels are to die for!!  They are now at the top of my want list!
What I'm Wearing ~
Mikado Party Dress (I'm wearing it in mint but it comes in tons of colors from black to pink and everything in between!)
Lillie Floral Shoe
Triple Chain Necklace (similar here and here)
Geometric Sunglasses in Ivory

My blogger boo, Nikka Shae of Oh! Nikka, came out to support me!  (Selfie's are a must when bloggers get together!)

My bestie, Sonia, and my high school friend, Christine, also came to the event to show their support!

Loving this dress and the entire Isaac Mizrahi NY store!

It's the kind of dress that makes you want to kick up your heels!



This Isaac Mizrahi NY store is the only year-round Isaac store in the US!  He has another seasonal store in the Hamptons.  Thank you, Isaac, for creating such beautiful, timeless clothes and accessories!  I truly felt like a princess for the evening!  And thank you Star 94 for putting on such a fun event and asking me to co-host, it was a blast!!

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites, Mamanista Fridays, Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix it Monday, Trend Spin Linkup and Style Sessions

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Looks like such a fun event! Loving your dress, you look great!

Visiting from the Trend Spin link-up :)

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

HeidiFerguson said...

You looked amazing!! Emerald green is YOUR color!! Everything looked perfect! I'm loving the strapless jumpsuit too! Wish I could have been there...had my appt with my Dr. at Winship that day-I was worn out! Congratulations on a fabulous event!!