Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jumpsuits ~ My Latest Obsession

Jumpsuits are a HOT trend right now.  I wasn't that into them until I tried (wore and loved) this one from Tart for my Encore Athens Sip & Shop (see the post and get the details here).  Nikki, Encore's owner, let me choose an outfit for the evening's event and this black jersey jumpsuit was one of many items I took into the dressing room with me.  It was the second outfit I tried on and I was immediately HOOKED!  Jumpsuits are extremely flattering and oh-so-easy to wear!  I felt great in it all evening (no tugging and pulling, no "sucking it in"! ha!).  I decided to try a few more jumpsuits and I've loved them all.  I now own three with three more on the way.  I've decided they are going to be my "uniform" this summer!  You can wear jumpsuits just about anywhere.  They are super easy to dress up - with great heels (like cage sandals), statement jewelry and a belt - or dress down - with raffia wedges or t-strap sandals and bo-ho inspired jewelry.  I've made jumpsuits one of my "Mz Savvy Style's Top Trends For Summer" which I shared at the Star 94/The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta Sip & Shop last Thursday night (see the full post and my Top Trends list here).

What I'm Wearing ~
Knotted Floral Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Michael Antonio Jacqueline Pump (on trend cage sandals)
Bauble Bar Courtney Bib (quickly becoming my go-to statement necklace!)
Michael Kors Tote (last year but I'm LOVING this onethis one and I want this one as my summer bag!)
Coach Sunnies (old, I'm loving my new Pucci pair I won from Alexis Suitcase!)









Jumpsuits and rompers are so hot right now a few of my favorite Southern Blog Society friends also featured them on their blogs today (great minds think alike, right?!) ~ Mandy of Waiting on Martha, Tiffany of Tiffany Style (she's my style soul sister!), and Jessica of My Style Vita.  Looking great, girls!

So have you tried the jumpsuit/romper trend?  They are a lot more wearable than you may think.  Here's a few of my favorites in case you want to give them a try (I highly suggest you do! You won't be sorry!) ~







Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy and Working Girl With Style

No comments: