Friday, July 25, 2014

Last Night at the Beach

On the last night of our vacation we decided to go out to the beach in the evening and get some pictures of the kids (the "cousins" as we call them).  We were also got a few pictures of our little family and I was able to get a few impromptu pics for the blog.


Please excuse the squinty eyes!  You would think that late in the day I wouldn't need sunglasses but my eyes are so sensitive to the light!


What I'm Wearing ~
Neon Top: Another fabulous Plato's Closet find!  It's by American Eagle and is no longer available but this tank is a pretty option.
White Tailored Shorts: Loft via Plato's Closet
Neon Necklace: Entourage Athens (Love this one in greens and blues from Stella & Dot)
Pedi Polish: Down To The Core-al by OPI









My sweet, beautiful kids! My son, Chad, youngest daughter, Madison, oldest daughter, Megan and son-in-love, Colton.


The Cousins ~ Riley, Virginia, Carter, Cameron, Madison, Chad and Megan
We have been doing these pictures since the kids could walk (or jump!)


My family ~ my heart

XO
Elizabeth


Linking up with Summer Style, Friday's Fab Favorites, Maminista Friday's and Casual Friday's

3 comments:

Mo said...

Cute family photos especially the one of you guys jumping. :-) Loving the colorful top!

Mo

Jess said...

What a great top! I just love Plato's Closet! That top is a great find. Great family pictures. love the jumping one.

Whitney and Blaire said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time, and I love that top.
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod