Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Go Bold or Go Home

"Go bold or go home" is what I think every time I wear this jumpsuit!  I bought it on a whim from Forever 21 when I was in my "I need 100 jumpsuits and rompers" phase a few months ago.  I love a bold print as much as the next fashionista but wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of something SO bold.  Well, I've gotten a lot of wear out of it actually!  It's ended up being super easy to dress up (like I did here) with heels, a statement belt and fancy jewelry or dress down with flat sandals and simple accessories.


What I'm Wearing ~
JumpsuitForever 21 (sold out) If you are looking for a really fun, bold jumpsuit this one is for you!
Tassel NecklaceStella and Dot (It's my latest obsession and favorite piece of jewelry right now! You can wear it several different ways and it goes with just about everything!  It comes in silver too.
Bag: Tory Burch (last season) This leather version would be PERFECT for year round use!
Cage Sandals: BCBGeneration via T.J.Maxx (Identical)
SunniesCoach
Pedi PolishOPI Down To The Core-al


Hubs snapped these pictures as I was leaving for a meeting.  The only shade we could find was right next to the house!  And...I'm still using my iPhone for pics.  If someone wants to give me a quick camera lesson I'd love it!










Have you ever bought something on a whim and ended up loving it?

XO
Elizabeth

Don't forget about the Girls Day Out I'm co-hosting on August 7th!  Get all the details here!!


Linking up with Mix It Monday's, Monday Mingle, Let it Shine and Style Sessions

3 comments:

Whitney and Blaire said...

That is a fun jumpsuit! Perfect for this time of year! Have a great week!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Unknown said...

I really like this jumpsuit! It is totally go big or go home!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

Lindz said...

I love a great jumpsuit and print, you doll have found both in one! You look fabulous in this outfit.

On another note, you should take a look at the Style Confession Link-up, over on my blog http://sequinsandstyle.com/week-5-link-up. It's a great way to meet and build relationships with other bloggers, as well discovering new blogs. :)

-xoxo
Lindsay
www.SequinsandStyle.com