Friday, August 29, 2014

Game Day Style ~ Go Dawgs!!

Well, it's finally here...the opening weekend of the 2014-2015 college football season!!  Not only do I live in the south where college football is a religion but I live in Athens, Georgia, home of my beloved Georgia Bulldogs!  Living in a college town is awesome any time of the year but game weekend's are the best!  Of course living in Athens and being a Bulldog means I have a lot of red and black in my wardrobe.  Part of the fun of game weekends is the game day style!




What I'm Wearing ~
Polka Dot Romper: Forever 21 (I'm LOVING this one for summer to fall transition!)
Red Lace-up Cage Sandals: Michael Antonio (They come in four different colors.)
Vintage Coach Willis Bag: Mine came from my favorite vintage shop, Agora Vintage, but this one is identical.
Sunnies: Coach













Who are you cheering for this weekend?

XO and Gooooooo Dawgs!!!
Elizabeth


Photos by the awesome Diana Zylow


Lining up with Friday's Fab Favorites, Mamanista Friday's and Casual Friday's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this romper and the pops of red are the perfect touch! Have a great long weekend!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

LOVE this game day look!