Monday, August 11, 2014

Lace, Denim and Isaac Mizrahi New York

 One of the many awesome things about my job as a stylist/personal shopper is getting to work with and develop relationships with great shops and brands!  Last Thursday I co-hosted a girls day out event for Star 94 Atlanta at the Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta and got to work once again with one of my all time favorite shops, Isaac Mizrahi New York.  There are only two Isaac stores in all of the US and we are so very lucky to have one of them right here in Georgia (the other is in the Hamptons)!  The day before the event I headed to Isaac to style one of two outfits I would be showing at Thursday's event.  I like to dress chic but comfortable for styling because the day usually involves wrangling a manikin or two!  These denim boyfriend shorts have become this summer's go-to's.  I literally wear them almost every day and since I bought them for all of $8.00 at Plato's Closet that makes cost per wear less than a penny! Whoot!


What I'm Wearing ~
Denim Boyfriend Shorts: American Eagle via Platos Closet (Love these from Gap)
Lace Kimono: Chicwish
Cage Sandals (they have barely left my feet all summer!!): Steve Madden via T.J.Maxx (similar)
Bag: Tory Burch (LOVING this one for fall!!)
Tassel Necklace: (my absolute favorite!!) Stella and Dot

The amazing windows at Isaac Mizrahi New York

One of my happy places!













The outfit I styled for the Star 94 Girls Day Out event.  I sadly didn't get a picture of the manikin in the outfit so I had to recreate it here...
Sleeveless Stripe Sheath Dress: Isaac Mizrahi New York
Pink and Orange Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi New York (These would be cute too!)
Pink Bag: Isaac Mizrahi New York (LOVE this one!)
Sunnies: Isaac Mizrahi New York 

These beauties came home with me! I wore the shoes in this post and they are finally mine! 
Two Tone Leather Bucket Bag: Isaac Mizrahi New York
Floral "Lillie" Pumps: Isaac Mizrahi New York

XO
Elizabeth


Linking up with Monday Mingle, Let it Shine, Mix It Mondays, Trend Spin Linkup and Style Sessions

8 comments:

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Lovely summer styling.....Wow I can say we are kind of style twins today Elizabeth for the denim shorts we are both wearing!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous styling! Love those heels.

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com

Whitney and Blaire said...

That event was so fun, and you did an amazing job! So proud of you!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Sunshine said...

I LOVE your Chicwish lace cardigan!! How do the sizes run for this brand? What size are your wearing? Thank you!!

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thank you! Chicwish runs a little small. I'd size up! This is a small but I wish I'd gotten a medium.

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thank you both for coming!!! Loved having you there!! XO

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thanks! It's been my summer uniform! The wedges are soooo comfortable!

Mz Savvy Style said...

Gotta love denim shorts for summer!!! XO