Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Retro Inspired Style with Voodoo Vixen

I've always loved the feminine look of retro clothes and fit and flare dresses are my all time favorite style for my body.  I've got curves so I might as well make the most of them, right?  So when I received this dress from Voodoo Vixen I not only fell in love with the style but the bold black and white checkered pattern and the sweater knit fabric ~ perfect for fall!  I decided to pair the dress with black and white striped pumps and added pops of color with a hot pink bag and lip.  I've got another Voodoo Vixen dress coming to the blog soon and it's the perfect holiday party dress!  Get a sneak peek of the dress here.

Yes, these pictures were taken over a month ago, hence the green trees and bare arms and legs!


What I'm Wearing ~
Dress: c/o Voodoo Vixen
Striped Pumps: Forever 21 (sold out) {Identical here}
Bag: Kate Spade (sold out) {Similar here}
Bracelets and Earrings: Stella & Dot
Pink Lip: Revlon Sweetheart Valentine (my favorite lip color!)










Are you a fan of retro style like I am?  I can't wait to share my next Voodoo Vixen dress with you all! 


XO
Elizabeth


Pics by my awesome photographer Diana Zylow


This Voodoo Vixen dress was given to me for review but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun dress and I love the pop of pink!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com