Monday, December 8, 2014

Baseball Inspired Sweatshirt and Leather Pants

I got this sweatshirt/sweater during my trip to The Loft Boutique back in November when they invited me to their Cheers to Nine Years celebration (see my post on this fabulous shop and the event here).  The Hubs actually picked this top out for me.  I think he likes it because it's baseball inspired.  I like it because of the mixed media aspect (I'm a fan of anything with texture) and... that it's really comfortable! It goes well with jeans and of course, leather pants, which are my obsession this season.

How cool is this wall?  I just love shooting pics in downtown Athens!


What I'm Wearing ~
Black and white baseball inspired, mixed media sweatshirt: The Loft Boutique (similar here)
Faux leather pants: K-La (identical here)
Booties: Private Gallery Athens (LOVE these!!)
"How Does She Do It" bag: Stella & Dot (this pattern is sold out - same style, different fabric here)
Rose Gold Rebel Pendant
Pave Spear Necklace
Pave Triangle Cuff
Inspire Bracelet
Inspiration Bangle


I'm a fan of metallic nails ~ especially for the holidays! I'm wearing Sienna by Julep.










What are you loving (or obsessed with) this season?

XO
Elizabeth


Pics by the fabulous Diana Zylow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fab and unexpected combo!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com