Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Distressed

I love distressed jeans and the more distressed the better.  The Hubs hates my distressed jeans and offers to buy me new hole-free jeans every time I wear them.  But I'm a trend-loving fashion stylist and he's a burgundy, navy and khaki wearing businessman.  I think I'll keep wearing my distressed denim, thanks! ;-)



What I'm Wearing ~
Distressed Denim: American Eagle {similar}
Lightweight Sweater: Old Navy
Bag: Stella & Dot
Floral Pumps: Isaac Mizrahi
Tropicana Necklace: Stella & Dot
Janice Studs: Stella & Dot
Amelie Sparkle BraceletStrength Bracelet






What do you think about the distressed denim trend?

XO
Elizabeth




Photos by Diana Zylow

2 comments:

HeidiFerguson said...

I'm all over distressed denim. Love it! Hope it never goes away! Love American Eagle's jeans. For the price & quality -they totally work! Looking fab as always Mz. Savvy Style!

Nicole said...

Perfect heels for spring. Thanks for linking up!