Friday, June 26, 2015

Flash Back Friday ~ More Fourth Fashion

I love a good holiday inspired outfit and with the Fourth a little more than a week away I'm sharing a two more patriotic ensembles, one casual and one a bit more dressy.  And in case you missed it, check out last week's Flash Back Friday post for more Independence Day style!


Boyfriend Jeans: Blank NYC and HERE'S a fun faded/patched version
Baseball Tee: American Eagle
Red Tennies: Keds and how cute is THIS baseball inspired pair?
Necklace: Everything Baseball
American Flag Cap: Target
Striped Crossbody Bag: SIMILAR


Striped Maxi: The one pictured is from French Connection and is sold out but I found a few just-as-cute options HERE (under $30.00) and HERE (under $90.00)
Anchor Tote: Vineyard Vines from last summer (I wish I had scooped it up when I had the chance!) I'm loving THIS ONE from Tommy Hilfiger and HERE'S an under $25.00 option
Red T-Strap Sandals: Zappos
Red Beaded Necklace with Vintage Brooch: Etsy

I'd love to hear what your Fourth plans are and what you'll be wearing!

XO
Elizabeth



I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers ~ links in sidebar



No comments: