Monday, June 22, 2015

Neon, Camo and Stripes

Neon, Camo and Stripes?  Why not??  Combining unexpected colors, patterns and textures make an outfit interesting and fun!  Savvy Style Tip ~ Treat camo as a neutral and pair it with other patterns, neutrals and colors.


~ What I'm Wearing ~
Camo Jeans: Tripp NYC (last season) - Similar HERE and HERE
Neon Tee: American Eagle (sold out) - Love THIS mesh sweater version!  And it's on sale for under $15.00!
Striped Espadrilles: Gap (last summer) - THIS pair has stripes and flowers and is on sale for $41.40!
Metallic Straw Tote: Stella & Dot
Necklace: Stella & Dot (It goes with EVERYTHING!)
Lapis Ring: Stella & Dot (THIS necklace is new to the line and is also natural lapis)
Bracelets: RenegadeWanderer, Pyramid (sold out - THIS Colorblock Cuff is fun!)













What's everyone up to this week?  I'm heading to Chattanooga to visit my baby sister and her boys.  Looking forward to some sister time and baby snuggles!

XO
Elizabeth



Photos by Diana Zylow


I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers/blogs this week.  Links in sidebar.

4 comments:

Doused in Pink | Chicago Style Blog said...

The neon and camo is such a fun combo!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I need some camo skinnies. I love how yours lookm with the neon yellow top and those gorgeous rainbow-striped loafers.

Happy Summer! Ada. =)

Shea Lennon said...

Ooh I'm loving the camo + neon combined, what a fun look! I haven't tried the camo trend, but this look is making me want to!
Stopping by from Let it Shine :)

Anonymous said...

So many of my favorite things in one beautiful look!