Monday, July 13, 2015

Looking Back At Last Year's Beach Style

We are two days (three if you count our travel day) in to our annual family beach vacation (slow down week!!) and I decided it would be fun to take a look back at a few of the outfits I wore for last year's beach getaway ~


I love using a big scarf as a beach coverup!  THIS ONE is with me this year.


White denim cutoffs are a must for the beach, don't you think?  I've packed THESE for this week's trip.  They are the perfect length (they cover that awful thigh bulge) and are mid rise (so no muffin-top!).


You know how much I LOVE jumpsuits and of course I've packed one for this vacation.  I'll be wearing THIS abstract print jumpsuit for one of our dinners out.


Anything neon looks great with a tan and goes so well with white shorts or white jeans.

Are you heading to the beach this summer?  What are your favorite wardrobe pieces to bring along?

XO

Elizabeth

 

No comments: