Friday, July 10, 2015

Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale ~ Tops & Bottoms

It's that time of year again ~ the time that all deal loving girls wait for ~ Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!  Yesterday (July 9th) started Early Access which is an exclusive period where Nordstrom Rewards Members can shop the sale prior to non-members. Not a Nordstrom Rewards Member? Not to worry, you’ll be able to view the sale (HERE) and make a shopping cart of your favorites during Early Access, you just won't be able to purchase them until all access begins July 17th. I've gone through the entire online sale catalog and curated my favorites which I think will also be your favorites. As your personal shopper I tried to make the searching part easier so you can just click and shop! Today's post features my picks of tops and bottoms. There are several wardrobe staples in this group ~ the perfect white buttondown, classic black ponte knit pants, dark-wash skinny jeans, spot-on boyfriend jeans and a chambray top (with a twist). Side note ~ many of the items below come in more than one color so if you're not crazy about the colors I picked click on the picture and it will take you to the site where there are more options. Stay tuned because Wednesday I'll be sharing my tops picks for shoes, boots, bags, sunnies and scarves and Friday is dresses and jumpsuits!

~ Happy Shopping!! ~

XO ~ Elizabeth

No comments: