Monday, July 6, 2015

Not So Mellow Yellow

Yellow is such a happy color, don't you think?  I don't own or wear enough of it!  I was instantly drawn to this gorgeous bright yellow tunic during my styling session at The Loft Boutique and knew I wanted to incorporate it into one of my outfits.  I paired it with these super comfortable Slim-Sation pants which I cuffed for a more summer/beach vibe.  A coordinating scarf, white t-strap wedges and a coral bag, which adds a fun, contrasting pop of color, completes this spot-on-for-summer look.  Savvy Style Tip ~ Don't be afraid to mix in a contrasting pop of color (or two).  It makes an outfit more interesting!


~ What I'm Wearing ~
Yellow Tunic / White Slim Pants / Scarf (sold out) - Similar HERE and HERE / Coral Fossil Crossbody Bag (it's on super sale!) / White Wedge Sandal (sold out) - Loving THESE by Tory Burch / Sunnies - Similar HERE
(My entire look is c/o The Loft Boutique)



How gorgeous is this location?  Beautiful Hiawassee, Georgia made the perfect backdrop for our photoshoot!


XO

Elizabeth



Photos by Ashton Jones Photography


Linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers this week ~ links in sidebar


Follow me on TwitterInstagram and Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful - and the backdrop too- LOVE that orangebag:)
C