Thursday, August 20, 2015

JORD and a Jumpsuit

I love a good jumpsuit and I love a good piece of jewelry.  What's even better is when they are both functional and fabulous!

Jumpsuits are easy to toss on and go.  They can work for all kinds of occasions ~ from brunch with friends to dinner out with The Hubs, from a business casual office to a red carpet event ~ I've worn a jumpsuit for all of these environments and events.  It's all about the accessories and completer pieces you pair with your one piece wonder.

My iPhone replaced my watch years ago but when I was introduced to these beautiful JORD wood watches I knew I had to add one to my daily arm party.  I'm all about unique pieces and JORD does them well!  They have watches for both men and women in all different woods, shapes, faces and sizes.  They also fit the watch to you before it's shipped out so it comes ready to wear!  This Kora Wood and Rose Gold beauty is next on my wish list!

Arm Party! Pearl Spike Cuff"Ely" JORD Wood Watch in mapleSawyer Stone Stretch Bracelet




~ What I'm Wearing ~

Olive Utility Jumpsuit: Forever 21 | The one I'm wearing just sold out online but I found a few more almost-identical options HEREHERE and HERE that are all under $35!  I'm ordering the long sleeve version in blue for fall.
Gold Wedges: Y'all these things are soooo old and they are still some of my favorites!  They are by Steve Madden and currently not available (because they are so old, ha!).  Here are a few similar options ~ ZapposDV by Dolce VitaCandie's (These are under $25!)
Tote: Tory Burch | I've been carrying this bag for three summers now and I still love it.  Nothing says "summer" like a straw and metallic tote!  HERE's another great summer tote you can carry now and pull out again next summer!
Necklaces: Stella & Dot Hibiscus Pendant (you can wear it in three different lengths) and Zuni Necklace (it's four necklaces in one!)
Bracelets: Pearl Spike Cuff and Sawyer Stretch Bracelet
Wood Watch: JORD
Pedi Polish: Turquoise by Absolute New York
Mani Polish: Southern Belle by Sinful Colors | I was given this polish color for review.  It's not available yet online.  HERE's a similar shade.







How fun is this wall?!?! I love my beautiful town!







Side note ~ Olive is my color obsession right now.  It pairs beautifully with any color from other neutrals to bold brights and it transitions from season to season.

XO

Elizabeth



Photos by my fabulous blogger bests JennySue Makeup and Hey There Sunshine



This week I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs. Links in sidebar.

1 comment:

HeidiFerguson said...

Love the watch, I need to get back to wearing one because there are so many adorable ones now days. I just use my phone as my watch! Love the jumper- the color is adorable! Put a jean jacket on it for fall!