Tuesday, September 15, 2015

One of My Favorites of the Summer

I'm wrapping up the final bit of summer (the last official day is a week from today, September 22nd) in my next three blog posts with a few of my favorite not-blogged-yet summer outfits.  Today's outfit tops my list of Summer 2015 favorites!  It' a little lacy-feminine, a little boho-cool and 100% from The Loft Boutique.  If you follow me on Instagram, which you should ;-), you got a sneak peek here earlier in the summer.  This may be a summer outfit but a few of the pieces are hot trends for fall ~ can you guess what they are?




~ What I'm Wearing ~

Young & Beautiful Duster: The Loft Boutique (On sale for $14.99!! ~ hurry before it's gone!!)
White Lace Dress: The Loft Boutique | Sold out ~ Similar here
Faux Suede Booties: The Loft Boutique | Sold out ~ LOVING this pair with fringe!  So on-trend for fall!
Fringe Bag: The Loft Boutique | Identical
Necklace: Betsy Pittard Designs via The Loft Boutique






XO

Elizabeth


Photos by Ashton Jones Photography

This week I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs ~ links in sidebar.

No comments: