Thursday, June 16, 2016

Throwback Thursday ~ LBJ

Earlier this week I was going through the un-blogged picture files on my computer and found these from last summer.  For some reason they never made it to the blog even though this is one of my very favorite outfits so I decided to post them now!  Better late than never!  I mean there is a "Throwback Thursday" for a reason, y'all! ;-)

I love little black jumpsuits or LBJ's.  They are a great alternative to the little black dress or LBD's.  I think both have a place in your closet as wardrobe staples!  I styled this particular jumpsuit for a date night, with floral sandals, a fab clutch and bling!







~ What I'm Wearing ~
Little Black Jumpsuit: Piperlime (SO sad Piperlime is no longer!!) | Obsessed with this one and I need this one in my life! So on trend!
Black and White Printed Clutch: Urban Expressions | Similar
Floral Lace-up Sandals: Steve Madden | This season's version
Necklace and Earrings: Stella & Dot (retired) | This necklace and these earrings are some of my current favorites! Perfect for summer!
Bracelets: Stella & Dot | BangleCrystalCuff
Sunnies: Coach (old) | Similar












What do you think about jumpsuits?  Have they replaced the LBD in your wardrobe?  It's hard to believe that my hair was so much shorter last summer ~ and my body was much thinner! I'm loving my now longer hair but I've got to work on getting back the thinner body! ;-)

XO
Elizabeth


Pictures by Diana

No comments: