Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Camo ~ Another Neutral ~ Another Staple

I'm as girly of a girl as you can get but I love camo!  When camo became a hot trend a few years ago I jumped on it hard ~ from tops to jeans and joggers ~ my camo collection is pretty extensive!  I'm glad it's a trend that stuck around.  I'm also glad that camo, like leopard, is considered a neutral and pairs well with most colors, especially brights.  Everyone knows that a denim vest is a closet staple (and if this fact is new to you stop what you are doing, click on the link and get one now!) but I think a camo vest should be as well.  It's a great, versatile completer piece that can be worn year round!



Excuse the face.  I was focusing hard on crossing the street, coffee in hand! ha!



 ~ What I'm Wearing ~

Orange/Coral Maxi: Old Navy (last year) | Current season here (I love the hem!!)
Camo Vest: Scored at a "bloggers' closet" sale | Identical
Tan Leather Tote: Another closet staple and I've had this one for years! | LOVE this one and the price is amazing!
Wedges: I've had these for years too! | This fab pair is at the TOP of my summer wish list and they just went on sale!
Fringe Necklace: Stella & Dot
Sunnies: Quay Australia








Sorry that this post is a day late!  My weekend was INSANE (all good, lot's of family time, but so very busy celebrating my son's birthday and father's day) and every Monday after work I meet my blogger friend, Hannah, to shoot pics for the coming week, so I'm a bit behind!  Better late than never, right?

XO
Elizabeth

Pics by Molly Moon Burton in gorgeous downtown Athens, GA!


Follow me on InstagramfacebookTwitterPinterest and Snapchat (mzsavvystyle)


1 comment:

Chrissy R said...

I'm with you on loving camo (I hope it stays in style for awhile) and I love how you styled this vest. To me, it looks like the perfect balance of feminine and trendy cool. Don't judge my lack of sufficient wording this morning. I'm only on my first cup of coffee.