Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Vacation Style ~ The Cold Shoulder

This past week my family and I spent the week at St. George Island, Florida, for our annual beach vacation.  Is there anything better than a week at the beach with the people you love most?  It was a much needed week of R&R and family time.  Last year I planned about ten blog worthy outfits to shoot while on vacation but this year... only four.  The few weeks leading up to vacation were crazy at work and I only had one night, the night before we left, to outfit plan and pack, so...

We only went out for dinner one night this vacation and this flowey little cold shoulder tunic dress was perfect for the occasion.  I thought the pretty pastel colors were perfect for the beach and the cold shoulder trend is one of my favorites of the season.







~ What I'm Wearing ~

Cold Shoulder Tunic Dress: Entourage Clothing (sold out) | This one is really pretty and a great price!
Wood Heel Sandals: Colin Stuart (old) | Similar
Silver Layered Necklace: Stella & Dot
Sunnies: Stella & Dot
White Leather Wrap Bracelet: Stella & Dot (I wear it almost daily!)










The sun was setting when we ran out to shoot these pictures after dinner so they are a little dark (and I'm the worst at editing!!) but is there any better backdrop for pictures than the beach?!

XO
Elizabeth

Pictures taken at St. George Island Plantation by my favorite beach photographer, Virginia Hall!

No comments: