Monday, August 1, 2016

Vacation Style ~ Floral Romper

It's August, y'all!  This summer has flown by!!  It's still technically summer, even though with the start of August comes the fall fashion rush, so I'll be posting summer looks here as well as some pre-fall outfits until summer is really over!  I wear a lot more florals in the spring and summer than I do in the fall and winter and my vacation style this year was very floral heavy.  The bold pattern and colors of this romper got me right away!  Plus The Hubs loves this coral color on me so I knew it was a vacation/summer must have!









~ What I'm Wearing ~

Floral Romper: Entourage Clothing
Straw Bag: "Vintage" Michael Kors | Current version here
Heels: Colin Stuart (Old) | Similar
Aviators: Stella & Dot
Chandelier Earrings: Stella & Dot
Stone Bracelet: Stella & Dot














This Thursday I head to Charleston for The Blog Societies annual conference.  It's my first time going and I'm excited, nervous and scrambling on what to bring and wear.  The new business cards didn't happen (I have business cards, I just wanted to freshen them up), I'm currently working on my media kit and I have yet to pack or even decide what to wear.  A few super cute outfits came in at work this past week, one is a floral jumpsuit and another is floral dress, both of which I'm obsessed with so they will most likely be making the cut but I need at least three more outfits.  Here are a few options I'm considering...


Which are your favorites?  Tweet me, snap me, Insta me or comment below!  I've got to pack by Wednesday night!!

XO
Elizabeth

Photos taken at St. George Island Plantation by Virginia Hall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love that fun print!