Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Flirty Floral

This little flirty floral dress.  I saw it, fell in love with it, bought it, almost tossed on leggings with it but then decided "why not" and wore it barelegged with my favorite suede over-the-knee boots to a recent lunch meeting.  It was windy (like crazy windy) the day I wore this little number (I didn't know how windy it was until after I left the house) so I had to hold on to it for dear life between the car and restaurant so I didn't show everyone in Buckhead my business!  Maybe I should have rethought those leggings! ha!  If you are going to wear with a short skirt or mini dress make sure to keep the rest of yourself covered (arms, chest, middle) ~ you don't want to show too much skin at once, especially if you are over forty.  And... you may want to check to see how windy it is before you head out the door! ;-)








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Floral Mini Dress: Entourage Clothing (sold out) | Similar
Brown Suede OTK Boots: Entourage Clothing | The pair I'm wearing are almost sold out but I found a similar pair here.
Gold Tassel Necklace: Versona Accessories | Similar
Aviators: Vera Bradley c/o
Double Statement Ring: Kendra Scott
Crossbody Bag: Urban Expressions











XO
Elizabeth

Photos by my friend (and the best makeup artist in the biz) JennySue Makeup at South City Kitchen in Buckhead, Georgia

No comments: