Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Swing Dress and Suede Boots

Even as we head full on into the holidays I'm still wearing fall colors on repeat.  This pumpkin color has been one of my favorites again this season (just take a look at my Instagram and you will see what I mean!) and I'm just not ready to trade it in for red and green ~ yet! Speaking of the holiday's... are you ready?  Y'all, I can't believe Christmas is only 11 days away!  I'm about 80% done with my shopping and 0% done with wrapping!  I know it will get done, it always does, but it's hard not to stress until the last gift is bought and under the tree!








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Lace-up Swing Dress: Entourage Clothing (Comes in black too!)
Faux Suede OTK Wedge Boot: Entourage Clothing (These are soooo comfy!)
Faux Suede Crossbody Bag: The one I'm carrying is sold out but I also have this one and love it!
Leopard Scarf: Similar
Gold Double Ring: Kendra Scott
Stud Earrings: Kendra Scott c/o
Wrap Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Sunglasses: Vera Bradley c/o










XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Virginia Hall at Lake Lanier, Georgia

No comments: