Sunday, August 19, 2012

Go Team!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Mine was spent chaperoning my youngest daughter's kick-off-the-season volleyball tournament. It's her senior year so I'm trying not to miss a thing! I wanted to wear something that showed my team spirit. I'm not one to wear a jersey or school t-shirt so I put together an outfit that had all the school colors but was still savvy and stylish. White boyfriend skinnies, navy tie-front jersey top, yellow bubble necklace and gold wedges were perfect for a long day of cheering on my baby girl and her teammates! (The tournament lasted two days but I didn't get a chance to get pictures of day two's outfit of jeans, white T, yellow and white checked scarf and nude flats.)

Hope you all have a savvy and stylish start to your week! Today, as I do every Monday, I'm linking up with fabulous fashionistas of Monday Mingle!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

7 comments:

Katie said...

I am SO with you on not wearing tee shirts/jerseys! I would much rather dress in the color scheme than wear a loose, ill fitting shirt! ;) I'm such a priss.

LOVE the bubble necklace on you - it's such a statement.

Nicole Feliciano said...

This outfit is a page out of my style book. 1.) I love gold sandals 2.) white jeans are a must and 3.) statement necklaces are a fave!aryFat

Lindsey A. Turner said...

This is a great look! The colors are great together! I love that you can support the team without sacrificing style!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

This is such a great outfit! White jeans always make everything so stylish. What a fab necklace.

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Love the necklace! xo

www.thedaileigh.com

Jill said...

So pretty! Love the colors, especially the white jeans.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Bet you were the most stylish mama there!