Thursday, October 31, 2013

Orange and Black

We don't do costumes at my morning job (sad) but I did want to show my holiday spirit by wearing the one color combo that screems Halloween ~ orange and black.  Halloween is really the only day of the year that it's fashionable to wear orange and black together.  If you wear it any other time you look, well, like it's Halloween! 

This sweater is an early fall Gap Factory store purchase (back when the one here had it's grand opening and everything was 60% off already great prices).  It's the perfect length, perfect weight, perfect fit.  I have it in three colors and two patterns and if they made it in more colors I'd get those too.  It's that perfect. 

Happy Halloween!!!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Working Girl With Style.







No comments: