Friday, May 16, 2014

Girly Camo

I love taking something "tough" like leather or camo and softening it up with something feminine and girly. The contrast is fun and makes an outfit interesting and a little unexpected.  I have two great pair of camo skinnies that fit perfectly and are on HEAVY rotation in my closet.  This metallic bow blouse was a recent purchase from the W Hotel/Shop the Bloggers Closet event about a month ago. I've worn it multiple times since it came home with me and I know it too will be on HEAVY rotation this summer! It will be great with everything from skinny jeans to boyfriend shorts and little summer skirts! I finished off today's look with metallic wedges (is there any shoe more stylishly comfy than a wedge?) and a hot pink bucket bag by one of my favorites, Isaac Mizrahi.  How do you wear your camo?


What I'm wearing ~
Top: MM Couture (similar here and here)
Camo Skinnies: Old Navy
Bag: Isaac Mizrahi via TJMaxx (last year, similar)
Metallic Wedges: Steve Madden (old, completely obsessed with these)
Twitter Handle Necklace: Bauble Bar










Happy Weekend!

XO Mz Savvy Style


Follow all things Mz Savvy Style on TwitterPinterestInstagram and Facebook

Linking up with Mamanista Friday's and Friday's Fab Favorites

1 comment:

Baby Shopaholic said...

You know I love camo! Super cute look!