Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Neon and Deals

I love neon.  I think it's because I grew up in the 80's which was the heyday of the original neon trend.  Neon is bright and fun and when done right it can make for an eye-catching outfit.  I also love a deal.  I made a trip to one of my favorite consignment/thrift shops the other day and stocked up on the neon.  Jeans, shorts, tops ~ you won't be able to miss me this summer!  The Hubs said I'm a human highlighter...and I'm OK with that!

I got this sweet little neon yellow fit and flare sundress by Old Navy for only $8.00.  Such a steal!  I already had the layered neon necklaces I bought on clearance for $3.00 each a while back (I wear them all the time!) and the leopard ankle strap sandals are a recent $20.00 bloggerscloset.com purchase.  The Rebecca Minkoff "boyfriend" bag was a major deal too.  I'd been stalking this style on eBay for a while - for probably over a year and recently a seller had the bag listed "NWT" (new with tags), $75 or best offer".  This bag retails for $195 so the $75 was already a great price but I thought I'd make an offer and see what happened.  I offered $60 and...the seller took it!  A brand new Rebecca Minkoff bag for $135 off the original price.  Sometimes good things come to those who wait...and shop eBay! Ha!


What I'm Wearing ~
Dress: Old Navy (thrifted) Almost identical and very affordable option here.
Necklaces: Entourage Athens (clearance this past winter) Check out this fun neon bib necklace.
Sandals: Anne Michelle via Bloggers Closet (Identical and I'm loving this gorg lace up version)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via eBay (savespend and splurge)
Sunnies: Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx (these by Coach are so cute!)
Affirmation Bracelets: BCBGeneration 










Have you found any good deals lately?

XO
Mz Savvy Style


Linking up with Trend Spin Linkup, Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Summer Style and Working Girl With Style

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this dress on you!! You look fabulous! xo
tiffanystyleblog.com