Friday, June 6, 2014

free fab'rik, Blogger Buddies and LBJ's

Last night was the free fab'rik Charity Event at the AmericasMart Atlanta.  I was really excited for a night out, fabulous fashion for a great cause and hanging out with some of my blogger buddies!  Of course when you are going to a fashion event, especially one in Atlanta, you have to bring your fashion A-game!  Jumpsuits are quickly becoming my event go-to's.  From wedding showers, graduation parties, hosting duties and fashion events, my jumpsuits are on heavy rotation!  The first jumpsuit I bought was this black menswear-inspired, harem jumpsuit.  I love the cut, it's not too tight but it's not too loose, which is key in any garment and the cropped style is something I gravitate too so I can show off my shoes!  If you are thinking about adding a jumpsuit to your wardrobe I'd go with a black one first.  It is easily on the same level as a little black dress (LBD) in it's classic chicness, wearability and versatility!  Yay for LBJ's!


What I'm Wearing ~
Jumpsuit: Forever 21 (Other great LBJ options hereherehere and here)
Snake Skin Bag: Cynthia Rowley via TJMaxx (similar here and here)
Necklace: K-la Boutique (love this one by Kendra Scott)
Gold Metallic Shoes: Michael Antonio - thrifted (a few other fun, affordable options herehere and here)
Bracelets: J.Crew (old, new version here)
Nails: Julep Jennine and Love
Lips: Revlon ColorBurst in Sweetheart Valentine
Sunnies: Emilio Pucci c/o Alexis Suitcase










Me and some of my fabulous blogger buddies, Bless Her Heart Y'all and Peaches In A Pod, at last night's event.

For more about free fab'rik and their mission to help the women in need of Atlanta, check out their website here.

XO
Mz Savvy Style

Follow all things Mz Savvy Style on TwitterPinterestInstagram and Facebook

Linking up with Maminista Friday's, Casual Friday and Friday's Fab Favorites

2 comments:

Whitney and Blaire said...

So fun meeting you last night. You looked amazing!!!!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Colour Queen said...

Love your jumpsuit. It looks really expensive so I was surprised its from F21! You look great!