Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Staples

Each season there are certain items in my closet that I reach for time and time again.  This spring/summer my deconstructed boyfriend shorts, oversized, lightweight summer sweaters and comfy wedges have been on constant rotation.  Oh, and my Tory Burch straw tote that I have carried to death and my Stella and Dot Gitane Tassel Necklace that I have barely taken off since I bought it.  For some reason this outfit combo makes me feel like Cameron Diaz, only I'm a lot shorter...and older...and not blond...but a girl can dream, right?!


What I'm Wearing ~
Deconstructed Boyfriend Shorts: American Eagle via Platos Closet (I also have this pair from Gap and love them!)
Summer Sweater: Gap (It's such a great sweater, I have it in four colors.  It will be the perfect summer to fall transition piece too!)
Wedge Cage Sandals: Steve Madden via T.J.Maxx (Similar here and here)
Tote: Tory Burch (I'd love this leather version for fall.)
Tassel Necklace: Stella and Dot (It can be worn several different ways, goes with just about everything and comes in silver as well!)
Sunnies: Jessica Simpson via T.J.Maxx
Belt: Gap Factory (Similar)










What are your summer staples?

XO
Mz Savvy Style

If you are in the Atlanta area please join me next Thursday (August 7th) from 11:00am - 1:00pm at The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta for a Girls Day Out!!  Get all the details here!

Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Summer Style and Working Girl With Style

3 comments:

Whitney and Blaire said...

YES! This is the perfect summer uniform. Can't wait to see you next week!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Unknown said...

Love this casual summer look.

Heidi D.
ww.wishesandreality.com

Life in Bucklesberry said...

Great summer look! I am constantly wearing my AE denim shorts!
XOXO,
April
www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com