Friday, August 1, 2014

Cheeky Peach

If you read my blog, follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook or just talk to me (ha!) you know how much I LOVE my little town, Athens, Georgia.  You also know how much I LOVE all the fabulous shops and restaurants my little town has to offer!  One of my favorite Athens shops, Cheeky Peach, moved to a new location on Clayton (in Athens, Clayton is the place to be!) and I was invited to attend their private VIP sneak peek the night before they officially opened the doors of their fabulous new space!!  A few days before their move they had a "we're moving so everything in the store is $5" clearance sale at their old location and of course my daughter and I had to hurry down there and take advantage of the amazing opportunity!  I scored $316 worth of stuff ~ dresses, pants, tops and a romper ~ for only $37 and my daughter did about the same!  The dress I wore to the VIP Sneak Peek was one I bought at their moving sale!

Katie, the owner of Cheeky Peach, did an amazing job with every detail of the new space.  From the fabulous pink roll up garage door and the amazing light up Cheeky Peach sign (I'm obsessed) to the exposed brick walls and the on trend and carefully curated fashions hanging on the racks, Cheeky Peach is one awesome shopping experience!!

In front of the pink roll-up garage door outside Cheeky Peach!

What I'm Wearing ~
Boho Maxi Dress: Cheeky Peach (similar here)
Nude Lace Up Sandals: Deb (Love these)
Tote: Tory Buch (I'm craving this one for fall!)
Sunnies: Pucci





The Cheeky Peach outdoor sign on beautiful Clayton Street.



Me and Katie, Cheeky Peach's fabulous owner (And we are both in outfits from the shop)

Can we just talk about how AMAZING this sign is!?!?!?

I'm not sure what happened to the bottom of my dress on the way to the event! I must have been sitting on it! #whereisasteamerwhenyouneedit



My daughter and I thought this sign was too funny!

The back of the shop and the dressing rooms

Fabulous turnout at the VIP Sneak Peek party!!

I love exposed brick, don't you?!

I can't get enough of this sign!

If you live in Athens or if you can get to Athens you MUST shop at Cheeky Peach located at 160 West Clayton Street!  If you can't they have a great website, and you can follow them on InstagramTwitterFacebook and Pinterest!  Look for a collab with me and Cheeky Peach soon!!

XO
Elizabeth

Don't forget ~ This Thursday, August 7th is my Girls Day Out with Star 94, Cindy Simmons and Jennifer Duvall at The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta!  Get all the details here!!


Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites, Mamanista Fridays, Casual Friday, Monday Mingle, Mix It Monday's and Let It Shine

2 comments:

Whitney and Blaire said...

Fun! I can't wait to check them out on game day! You will have to meet us there to shop!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Unknown said...

What a cute shop! Love this dress! So pretty. Have a great weekend!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com