Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Snake and Leather

Snake and leather ~ what a combo, right?  I love how it's edgy without being over the top.  And I've never in my life put on a pair of pants I like more.  These fit and feel amazing and the vertical pattern makes my legs appear longer and thinner than they actually are (but that's our little secret!).  These pants have been added to my fall wish list...along with the top in Monday's post and the jacket in last Friday's.  Oh Encore, how I love your fall fashions!!




What I'm Wearing ~
Snake Print Jeans: 7 For All Mankind via Encore
Drapey Top With a Faux Leather Back: Tulle via Encore (Crushing on this faux leather tee!)
Black Lace-up Cage Booties: BCBGeneration via T.J.Maxx (These are fab and are on SALE!)
Black Clutch: Urban Expressions via Encore (Similar)
Sunnies: Coach



I love all the different textures!









Are you loving the fall fashions from Encore I've shared with you in the past few posts as much as I am?  Well, there are even more fabulous fall clothes where these came from!  Join me THIS Friday, September 19th from 5:00pm to 9:00pm at Encore for a Sip & Shop and Stella & Dot Trunk Show!  You will have the chance to try on all the great clothes Encore has to offer and get styled by me!  Plus I'm hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk Show at the event and I will show you how to style the stunning jewelry with Encore's fashions.  When you leave you will be all set for fall!!
You can find Encore at 186 East Clayton Street, Athens, Georgia 30601

I hope to see you there!
XO
Elizabeth


Photos by the super talented Diana Zylow ~ If you need a great photographer, Diana's your girl!


Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, What I Wore to Work and Working Girl With Style

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these pants!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com

Unknown said...

These pants are so fun and you look great! Your new photographer is great!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

Anonymous said...

that looks great on you_paul

Long Beach Pool Services said...

Thank you for writinng this